Fireworks Blast-Off

Fireworks Blast-Off is an awesome app that we, somehow, managed not to review on Autism Plugged In!  Since we don’t have a review to link to, check out the video below to see what the app can do!

It’s incredibly easy to get a promo code for this app!  The first 20 people to subscribe using the form below and then leave a comment get promo codes!

Get yours while there are still some left, and it works for both iPhone and iPad!

CONTEST ENDS AT MIDNIGHT Sunday, June 17, 2012.

Previous post: • Next post:

16 Responses to Fireworks Blast-Off

1. Melissa on June 14, 2012 at 9:24 pm

I’d love to try this app with my son. Subscribed to emails. Thanks!

2. George's mom on June 15, 2012 at 1:15 am

Wow sensory heaven for George! What an amazing app!! More more more please

3. Michelle Wagner on June 15, 2012 at 5:53 am

I found your site by accident but I love it. I am a special education teacher and find your info incredibley helpful.

4. BB on June 17, 2012 at 7:39 am

Great app for my class

• Jack Kieffer on June 17, 2012 at 7:52 am

Enjoy the free promo code! Remember to redeem it ASAP! :)

5. Lynn on June 17, 2012 at 10:07 am

I think my son would really enjoy this app. I’ve never taken him to see real fireworks because they would overload his senses, but he enjoys anything dealing with lights.

• Jack Kieffer on June 17, 2012 at 10:49 am

Check your email NOW for your FREE promo code! Enjoy! :)

6. Angela on June 17, 2012 at 11:27 am

Would love to try this app w/my little guy…as someone else said…sensory heaven for some of our kids 😉 And a great way to practice colors… Thanks!

• Jack Kieffer on June 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm

You got it! Enjoy the app!

7. cyndee on June 17, 2012 at 12:45 pm

This is so cooool! Love having so many choices. We can’t go to see live fireworks, between the crowds and the noise – it’s just too much, this is perfect for our son! He can direct his show and be in control, I think he would really enjoy this!

• Jack Kieffer on June 17, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Enjoy fireworks magic with this fun app! Thanks for commenting!

8. Régis on June 17, 2012 at 8:38 pm

My daughter loves fireworks apps. I used to have on my phone. I’m sure she will have a blast with this one.

• Jack Kieffer on June 17, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Enjoy – and Thanks for visiting Autism Plugged In!

Proloquo2Go iPad Demo – Click Below to Watch!

Proloquo2Go iPad Demo – Watch It Now!

Who’s Behind Autism Plugged In?

Who’s Behind Autism Plugged In?

My name is Jack Kieffer and I'm a blogger sharing my love of technology at blogs like Cool Gizmo Toys, Greenamajigger, and here at Autism Plugged In where I'm trying to make a difference in the lives of children with autism.

Several years ago, I began volunteering with special needs kids, who gave me much joy and an appreciation for life. This blog is my way of giving back. Any proceeds from this effort are used to support my friends with autism. Read more about Jack or connect with him on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.