It’s Here! We just launched a brand new Autism Plugged In eBook (Kindle or pdf versions) – something that we’ve been working on for quite a while – 7 Easy Steps to Finding the Best Special Needs Apps!
Find The Best Apps and Help Us Change Lives!
Grab your copy from Amazon
If you can’t afford to buy the book, you can download a pdf version for free by clicking HERE.
This eBook is all about helping you separate the good apps from the bad, the pricey from the priced-just-right, and the ho-hum from the WOW.
Created by the Founder of Autism Plugged In – a guy who knows a little about finding GREAT special needs apps – this book will teach you his method for sifting through the nearly 1 Million apps available at the App Store.
Jack has used these same ideas to help hundreds of API readers find apps that fit the needs of their children, so you know that you can trust his advice.
This book will show you how to identify your child’s app needs by name, and will walk you through how to find apps that will help your child work on those issues.
There’s an App for That – and We’ll Help You Find It!
Does your child want to practice his fine motor skills? There’s an app for that, and this eBook will show you how to get it!
Maybe you’d like your child to improve their social skills when it comes to meeting new friends or visiting the grocery store.
There’s an app for that, too, and 7 Easy Steps to Finding the Best Special Needs Apps will show you how to locate it in the App Store so that your kids can get started learning these skills right away.
This wonderful eBook retails for $9.99, but for a limited time, you can get your very own copy for just $2.99–that’s 70% off!
- Learn how to choose a device that is best for your family.
- Find out how to protect your device from bumps, drops, and the occasional “tantrum throw.”
- Download simple worksheets that help you identify and give a name to your child’s needs.
- Discover ways that you can give certain apps a “trial run” – for free!
- Get a jump-start with the “Apps to Get You Started” section of the book where you can read hands-on app reviews of some of Autism Plugged In’s favorite special needs apps.
- Explore app categories such as: augmentative and alternative communication needs, behavioral concepts, learning through social stories, curriculum-based apps, math, music, art, language arts, fine motor skills, handwriting, visual schedules, and apps designed for adults and teens who have special needs.
Our 60-day money-back guarantee applies, so there’s no risk to you. If this product isn’t what you expected, you can get a full refund.
Oh, and did I mention that – in keeping with Autism Plugged In’s mission – all profits from the sale of this ebook will benefit autism research, education, and awareness?
Download your guide to finding great special needs apps today. For more information about 7 Easy Steps to Finding Great Special Needs Apps, visit this information page or get your pdf version by clicking the “Download It Now” button below.
Would you rather buy a Kindle version of this eBook?
Grab your copy from Amazon