Learn how to find apps that fit your child’s special needs!
With our simple-to-use guide, you’ll find high quality, effective iPad and Android apps that can help your child learn to communicate, write, and socialize better … and you’ll save money and time, too!
Find The Best Apps and Help Us Change Lives!
If you can’t afford to buy the book, send an email to Jack@AutismPluggedIn.com and I’ll do what I can to get it to you for free!
This eBook is Perfect for these Parents, Teachers, and Therapists . . .
“I’m tired of wasting money on poor quality apps!”
“How do I find an app that can help my child communicate using touchscreen technology?”
“I can’t find apps that are age-appropriate for my young adult (or teen) who has special needs.”
If any of these sound like you, then you’re in the right place …
Life is Full of Challenges – Finding Great Apps Shouldn’t Be One of Them
If you have a child with special needs, then you know how challenging it can be for them to learn concepts like social skills, sentence building, and handwriting.
Sure, you’ve heard that the iPad can help, but how on earth are you supposed to find the right apps? . . . the best apps?
If you have ever been daunted by the 900,000+ apps … yes, nearly one million apps! … available in the App Store, then you’re not alone!
Have you tried searching the words “special needs apps” or “autism apps” in the App Store? The results are pretty dismal! That’s because the App Store doesn’t categorize apps by “needs” or “skills.”
Let’s say you’re looking for an app that will help your child improve his or her fine motor skills. If you search those words – “fine motor skills” – do you know how many results you will get? Zero. Nada. Zilch! (at least as of this article’s printing)
But, don’t worry … we’re about to give you a helping hand!
The $64,000 Question … Answered!
We receive hundreds of emails and Facebook messages each year, and many of them ask the same essential question: ”How do I find an app that will meet my child’s specific need?”
We want to help you save time, money, and a whole lot of frustration, so we’ve released a comprehensive 273-page downloadable eBook (this is not a hard cover book – it is a PDF eBook) to teach you a method that you can use for years to come when searching for just the right apps to meet the needs of your child! *If you prefer to purchase the Kindle version of this eBook, you can download it at Amazon.com.
7 Easy Steps to Finding The Best Special Needs Apps gives you everything that you need to identify your child’s specific needs and match them up with the perfect apps!
Author Jack Kieffer, Founder of Autism Plugged In, takes you step by step through his method for finding apps that fit a child’s specific needs or interests.
What’s in this eBook?
This Comprehensive eBook Also Includes
- Downloadable, simple-to-use worksheets that help you identify and give a name to your child’s needs
- Brainstorming idea charts
- A colorful step-by-step infographic
- Access to a detailed comparison of the best protective device cases on the market
About the Author
JACK KIEFFER has been writing on the web since 2008, when he started sharing geeky news on his site, Cool Gizmo Toys. He has been volunteering with special needs individuals since age 14. He realized that there was a need for technology education and awareness in the special needs realm.
Jack is also a guest lecturer and certified trainer for the Proloquo2Go program, which is one of the most comprehensive AAC applications on the market.
In addition, Jack is an advocate for kids with autism and other special needs, making an effort to answer every email he receives from Autism Plugged In readers! Feel free to follow him on Twitter @AutismPluggedIn or send him an email! Jack@AutismPluggedIn.com
60-Day, No-Questions-Asked Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with 7 Easy Steps to Finding the Best Special Needs Apps within 60 days, just let us know, and we’ll refund your money – that’s how confident I am that this is a resource that will help you find some of the best special needs apps available.
- Can I read this eBook on my computer? Yes. Those who purchase this eBook will be sent a PDF version. This PDF version is suitable for reading on a computer via Adobe Reader as well as many other PDF reading devices.
- Can I print the guide? Yes. Once you download the PDF version, you can print it for your personal use.
- Is there a Kindle version? Yes! CLICK HERE to purchase the Kindle version at Amazon.
- Is there a hard cover version? Unfortunately not — we only do eBook versions at this time.
- Got questions or Need help? If you have any problems with the purchase or the download, simply contact our friendly support staff. Please include your PayPal email address (if you have already made a purchase).
Still not sure if this is the eBook for You?
This eBook includes step-by-step instructions, tips, and brainstorming ideas that can be used by anyone who is looking for apps to fit many different situations. This book contains something for everyone.
Best of all – it demonstrates how to find high quality, effective apps that people just like you are using with great success!
- If you’d like to stop wasting money on apps that don’t fit
- Want to learn from people who have used and reviewed some of the best special needs apps on the market
- Enjoy the peace of mind of a money-back guarantee
… then this is the eBook for you.
We Support Autism Research and Awareness
In keeping with the mission of Autism Plugged In, all profits from the sale of this eBook will benefit autism research and awareness!
Download Your Copy Today
7 Easy Steps to Finding the Best Special Needs Apps is ready for you to download today for the special launch price of just $2.99 – that’s 70% off the list price!