Write for Autism Plugged In
- Are you a parent, teacher, or speech therapist who has a favorite autism or special needs app?
- Do you want a place to share and talk about your experiences with iPads, iPhones, and iPods and their apps?
- Are you someone who has tips to share about your experience with the iPad and Autism?
- Are you interested in helping THOUSANDS of parents and teachers wade through MILLIONS of mediocre apps?
What Are We Looking For?
- We accept tips, tutorials, and accessory recommendations for iPad, iPhone, and iPod users.
- We are looking for articles about personal experiences using technology with people on the Autism Spectrum.
- We’d love to include an original photo that illustrates what your article is about, if you have one. Otherwise, we will help you add images to your article or review.
- We would really like the review or article to be a minimum of 300 words long.
- It is our pleasure to allow you to include a byline (author bio) and include a link back to you — your website or blog. Let us introduce our wonderful readers to you!
- Articles / reviews MUST BE original content that has not (nor will it be) published anywhere else on the web (King Google frowns upon this!).
How to Submit Your Idea
Email it to us – simply send us an email containing your article topic and a brief description to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise to get back to you ASAP about whether or not we can use the article here on API.
Thanks! We look forward to working with you!
Founder, Autism Plugged In