Get Your Special Needs App Reviewed Here!
Are you a developer of special needs apps? Would you like Jack to review it here on Autism Plugged In?
Are you a parent of a child with special needs? Is there an app that you’re curious about?
Email Jack with your suggestion or request.
Note to Developers:
- Your iPad, iPhone or iPod app should have some value for those with special needs, including developmental disabilties, speech disabilities, and autism (ASD).
- A thorough review of your app – completed by either a parent, teacher, SLP, or Jack – will not only be published on the Autism Plugged In website, but it will also be sent to all of our readers who have opted in to receive API’s weekly newsletter. API will also promote it via our Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages!
- For this service, we request a small fee of $25. **Please note that 100% of API’s profits are donated to autism research! So, pat yourself on the back for receiving great advertising AND helping those affected by autism.
- **Please note that this review fee does not guarantee a positive review, but an honest one. We will pre-screen your app to help ensure its suitability for our audience. Integrity is of utmost importance to us and our readers.**
- Please include your app’s name
- Provide two (2) iTunes promo codes for the full version
- Include your website url
- Provide your PayPal email so that we may send you an invoice for the $25 fee.
If your app is chosen for review, I will e-mail you to let you know the publication date.
Jack Kieffer, Founder and Head Reviewer
Autism Plugged In